Dear Valued Customers:
We have had many inquiries to assist our customers with remote working as we navigate the unknown waters of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. The team at Metropolitan Telephone has been working diligently to accommodate all requests in an expeditious fashion.
We have a variety of solutions should the need arise and would be happy to discuss your individual situations and present options to assist in this endeavor. See below for a brief overview of the remote options that may be available to you. We can be reached at email@example.com, or by calling (508) 668 3200 option 2.
Remote Working Options:
* NOTE: Some of these features and applications may require software upgrades, additional hardware, software and/or licensing and/or assistance from your Network Administrator. Please reach out to us to discuss your individual circumstances.
- Cell Twinning – Programming a cell phone to ring simultaneously with a desk phone extension.
- Teleworker Desk Phone – Physical desk phone at home.
- MiCollab Desktop Application WITHOUT Softphone – Instant messaging, status management and presence.
- MiCollab Desktop/Mobile Application WITH Softphone – Full featured phone on your desktop or mobile device, instant messaging, status management and presence.
- MiTeam Meetings – Video Conferencing, Screen Sharing & File Sharing (*see below for additional info).
- Hosted PBX Solutions
* Mitel’s MiTeam Meetings works with any industry standard system; it does not require a Mitel phone system. It can also be integrated into Mitel’s MiCollab application to provide a more robust experience.
Mitel is running a free (6) Month Trial on this application; it may be worth a discussion and/or a virtual demonstration. If you are interested in learning more, please view the MiTeam Meeting – Overview below and call your Metropolitan Telephone representative.
May you and yours stay healthy as we soldier on as a community!
Steve Burke Vice President of Business Development